KayleySalterASMediaBlog

Thursday, 13 November 2014

Photo Collage

I made a collage of images that I think would look good on my DPS and Contents Page. I like the way that they have all been edited to Black and White or Sepia.

This has influenced my creative ideas because I now want to use different edits for the images I use as it looks professional and will suit the Indie Music Genre.
Posted by Unknown at 02:36
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (8)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2014 (66)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  November (20)
      • Selection and Rejection from Photoshoot 1
      • Slidely of Favourite Images from the shoot
      • Indie magazine research
      • Slidely of All Images
      • Plan for the Next TA Survey
      • Target Audience Research - Name of magazine
      • Slidely of Images that i like
      • Target Audience Research Survey
      • Evaluation of Photo Shoot & What I Will Do Next.
      • Photo Collage
      • Photo Shoot Plan 1
      • Organisation of Models
      • TA Research - Choosing a Colour Scheme
      • Updating Planning Ideas
      • Similar Product Research - DPS Q June 2014
      • Masthead WordItOut
      • Similar Product Research - Q Magazine (Battle Cry)
      • Insitutional Post - IPC Media
      • Interests of my Target Audience
      • Experimenting with Masthead Fonts
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (13)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by digi_guru. Powered by Blogger.