Monday, 22 September 2014

College magazine research


 This was the first sixth form magazine cover I looked at - I personally do not like this at all as it has too much of one colour. Also, the models look awkward and they do not fit with the surrounding text.
 I like this magazine cover as it looks like it is based on a celebrity magazine such as OK! or Heat. However, i do not think that this a suitable for a college magazine.

 This magazine cover does not look suitable for a college either, because the model looks too false. Also, the colour scheme, in my opinion does not suit the purpose.
 I like this front cover because it is simple yet effective. In addition, the masthead is good because it contains a pun which could make the magazine suit its audience a lot better.

However, the brick wall idea is stereotypical and to improve this a different background should be used.



2 comments:

  1. Why don't you think Aspire is suitable? Consider the layout and TA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is suitable because it looks as if it should focus on celebrities and the newest gossip - this isn't appropriate for a College Magazine and will not suit the Target Audience, as only a few said that "Celebrities" should be included - not all.

    ReplyDelete