Who will you use as a model? Think about the look you want... do you want male, female or both?
As my main model I am going to use Sarah who is a student, this therefore supports my TA Survey that I carried out.
I will also use a sport image as a small image which will represent a story within the magazine, for this I will use boys from the Sixth Form college.
Where will you take the photograph? Location?
I think that a black or white plain background will be suitable for Sarah.
For the boys image I will use the School Field.
What costume do you want your model to wear? Think about colour and representation...
Black or White clothes will be suitable and this will make the masthead and surrounding text contrast.
Plain t-shirts and if available, kit shall be worn for my models who will represent Sport.
What make up? Jewellery?
Smoky eye make up as this will make her eyes stand out, especially if I edit the colour into black and white, which is another thing that I am considering.
No make up or jewellery shall be worn by the boys.
Do you need/want any props?
No props shall be used.
A ball/racket.
No comments:
Post a Comment