Monday, 22 September 2014

Drafts for College Magazine

This was my first draft for the front cover of my magazine. I did not add colour as I was still unsure about which colours to use. I then decided that I did not like the layout or masthead so I did another draft for my front cover.



This was my second draft for my College magazine front cover, I preferred this much more as the colour and layout made it look more professional and suitable for the Sixth Form magazine.















This is how I will layout my contents page, it is minimal and not overcrowded which will mean that all parts of the page will contrast with the background and therefore they will be the key parts to the page.
I have shortened the name of the magazine "Vale Mail" to "VM" which takes up less space.
Also, I have used the green envelope as if that it was a logo to make the magazine look more professional and recognisable.



No comments:

Post a Comment