Monday, 15 September 2014

TA Analysis - how could I improve?

Target Audience Survey Analysis

Age?
My survey had its strengths and weaknesses. I found that Iasked more 16 year olds than any other age group which means that it could be biased, I also only asked one 19 year old. However in the Sixth Form, the majority of people in the classroom and common room was of that age - to improve this I could have scheduled to do my survey at dinner time was all students, of a range of ages, may have been there to ask.

Gender? 
I asked many girls compared to boys, so this also can cause biased in the answers that I received. For example, if i asked an equal number of boys and girls the Gossip and Sport question would have most definitely had different results. To improve this I could have kept track of the people I asked to make sure that there was an equal number of each gender.

2 comments: